The following may be useful for some of your programming endeavors:
- Here’s a short introduction to C++ programming I put together. It is oriented towards beginners, and gets to the heart of object-oriented programming. The CodeProject community gave it second place in their monthly article competition, of which I’m proud.
- Once, long ago, I was looking for an ‘Undo/Redo’ framework, and couldn’t find anything. More are available now, of various flavors, but this one is still a good candidate with simple coding and low memory usage.
- Here is an article on DWinLib – the framework MEdit uses – if you ever want to play around with the guts of Windows programming.
- This older write-up is not up-to-date as far as DWinLib is concerned, but the Tic-Tac-Toe sample program may be useful because it wraps Common Windows Controls in a simple manner that takes the grunt-work out of that process. DWinLib is far more powerful, but if you want a smaller overhead, and require such controls, the code may give you some ideas.
- Here is a list of all my CodeProject articles.
- Here’s some dated (but possibly still useful) information on web programming, to make your site easier to maintain.