42901: Oct 16, 2020
- Fixed disappearing scrollbar and window refresh problems.
42871: Oct 14, 2020
- Added a new, simple binaural beat creation mechanism.
- Added ability to change almost all the user interface colors.
- Greatly simplified the latency adjustment process via a dedicated window.
- Added linear curves to the Pitch Bend, Channel Aftertouch, and Controller views.
- Various bug fixes and improvements behind the scenes.
22851: Oct 12, 2018
- Changed MEdit’s numbering scheme.
- Added ability to drag-select objects in all views, including the ability to drag off the sides of the screens and continue to select objects.
- Added ability to drag objects off side of screens to pan when moving objects.
- Various bug fixes.
5.00: Dec. 9, ’14
4.04: Jan. 29, ’14
- Fixed Piano View note labeling and tooltip issues.
- Corrected Frequency Finder logic per previous PV fix.
4.03: Jan. 18, ’14
- Correct channel numbers on form to 1-16 instead of 0-15.
- Made MS Synth default at program launch instead of port 0.
- Fixed redrawing issue when composition was closed and next window became visible.
- Fixed track numbering problem.
- Fixed ‘Save As’ issue.
- Improved SMTP offset handling issue.
- Made DLS drum kit instruments work correctly.
- Added tooltip to show the changing height of many messages.
- Made Record Track Map 1 based instead of 0 based.
- Eliminated file association routine because it no longer works correctly in Windows 7. Will look into this more later.
- Modified ‘Adjust Performance Key’ to allow drum channels to not be changed.
- Corrected Import Track Map logic.
- Improved toolbar UI.
- Fixed Frequency Finder window modality issue.
4.02: Dec. 29, ’13
- Made opened files default to Microsoft Synthesizer until changed by user.
- Revised Patch List processing to use General MIDI names unless specified in Patch Map file. (In other words, annoying prompt eliminated!)
- Fixed toolbar button issue introduced in 4.00.
- Improved Piano View resizing drawing.
- Changed Patch List file name processing and directories for easier overall usage.
4.01: Dec. 20, ’13
- Various bugfixes for rearranging views when playing the composition.
- Added routine to transpose the entire composition.
- Added routine to scale all the tempo values.
- Most views now have ability to add events by double-clicking.
4.00: Dec. 5, ’12
- Completely revamped User Interface code to standard Windows MDI interface and redid menu system.
3.04: Mar. 29, ’06
- Improved file opening process.
3.03: Jan. 25, ’06
- Improved XP Theme support.
3.02: Jan. 19, ’06
- Added XP Theme support.
- Added a little to the help files.
3.01: Jan. 11, ’06
- Fixed oversight reading device latencies upon creating or opening file.
- Added Alt-underscores to menus.
- Added ‘Ctrl+O’, ‘Ctrl+N’, and ‘Ctrl+S’ shortcuts.
Search Site / View Categories / View Tags
All content © 2005-present by David O'Neil